Call for Posters
Poster submissions due: August 26th, 2013
The participants of the summer school Interactive Intelligent Spaces are given the opportunity to contribute to the poster session of the co-located national conference on VR/AR.
The poster submission might describe recently completed work (e.g bachelor’s or master’s thesis) or relevant results of work in process. It provides an opportunity for the presenter to engage in discussion with small groups of interested viewers.
The submissions must be in English and must include a 2-page abstract, plus a draft of the final poster. The poster draft is mandatory. All submitted materials must be in PDF format with embedded fonts. The two-page abstract must be formatted using the IEEE Computer Society format described at http://www.cs.sfu.ca/~vis/Tasks/camera.html.
Poster Space: DIN A0, portrait
- Title: 96pt bold
- Author/ institute: 60pt
- Text: 44pt with line spacing 52 pt
- Headings: 56pt, bold (padding top: 40pt, padding bottom: 20 pt)
- Font: Helvetica (sans serif font)
- Plan on having an Introduction/Outline and a Summary/Conclusion clearly shown on your board. Catch the attention of the attendee with bullet lists, charts, figures, tables, equations, and photographs as applicable to highlight the important technical content of your paper.
- The use of color graphics, and headline style phrases in bullet charts will help the audience to quickly see the theme and your intended message.
- At least the half of the area should be used for graphics, diagrams and photographs.
The submission system is available at https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=iis13
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES FOR POSTERS:
August 26th, 2013 | 2-page abstract and poster draft submission